Washable Replacement Vertical Blind Slats 3.5" (89mm)
Made from washable 89mm (3.5") fabric your new blind slats will come complete with new hangers, bottom weights and chain. All our blind slats are sewn and not glued so will not fall apart in the sun! No need to cut down and assemble yourself, we will custom make your vertical blind slats to your sizes, all you need to do is simply hang them on your existing headrail.
Please be aware this is a stitched product and therefore there will be evidence of stitching on the slats.
Vertical Blind Slat Cleaning Instructions
These replacement vertical blind slats are manufactured from a special washable fabric. If this is so follow the cleaning instructions below:
1. Carefully remove all weights, hangers and chain from slats.
2. Carefully stack the slats on top of each other, so that the top edge of each slat is below the previous one, ensuring the edges are in straight and there are no creases.
3. Roll the slats up tightly, keeping the edges in line. The finished roll should be no more than 8" (200mm) in diameter. If any larger, then slats should be divided into smaller sets.
4. Each roll should be secured firmly, without distorting the fabric.
5. Place one roll inside a pillowcase, then tie the pillowcase securely. Only 1 roll to be washed at a time, using wool setting, @ 40 degrees, using a mild detergent.
6. After removing the roll from the washer and pillowcase, leave in the tied state, standing on one end, for 1 hour to drain.
7. Untie the roll and hang the slats individually to drip dry.
1. After removal of weights, hangers and chains, each slat should be placed separately on a flat surface.
2. Wipe gently over the surface using a soft damp cloth. A mild detergent solution may be used if required.
3. The slat must not be rubbed or pressed hard.
4. Hang the slats to dry individually.
N.B Machine and Hand wash Occasionally after washing and drying, stray fibres may appear on the edge of the slats. These should be trimmed off with a sharp scissors. Also, try using baby wipes for small marks. DO NOT Scrub or wash any blinds that were not expressly sold as being washable Iron or hang in direct sunlight until completely dry Dry by placing over a heater or similar heat source Use bleach or any other strong cleaning chemicals.